Tuesday, February 21, 2017

You THINK you know OFRON

Before any questions about my experience and dues being paid even comes into play,just know that this man, his brother and their whole crew embraced me in at the height of their careers. You KNOW I watched and learned! 2017 and beyond is gonna be full of "Southside" acknowledgement and it sounds like the masses are welcoming it. Defining the "Southside" as any southern part of town, a city, state, block, neighborhood, hemisphere, etc., "It's still all the "Southside"! When asked in a recent interview with URBAN UPRISE Magazine Editor, Charlotte Mayes, if he was ready for the bullshit and violence that comes along, the Virginia Native mentioned that "things were always harder in the southern parts so you had to fight each other,just a little longer; you had to go a little further to get recognized... So it goes from being somewhat passive and cordial, to 9 out of 10 times, becoming outwardly aggressive, only showing that other side when you sleep. I've done some of the most undescribable things to people. Why??? Was it that bad? Was I that poverty stricken? Fuuuuuuck no!!! I always said to myself, I don't wanna be like my parents and their friends. They were all working class people with house, pets, and cars but to me, THATS THE BASIC! Everyone should have or be in the process of getting that shit! I want the wealth, not the riches... There's a difference. I want to be the centerpiece of my family, able to put everyone in self sufficient situations of their familiarity. I'll get a percentage of course, though! Lol So, if I felt that was the best direction to get what I wanted, shit, it could be worse! Of course I was a fucking idiot back then! Lol smh Hell, that's what financed all those trips outta town, in them fancy ass 5-star hotels and shit! I know we hit for over $100,000 in the early parts, back in the day! Lol smh not all at once but yeah, man! I'ma feed me and mine, be it my family or my niggas. But that was over 10 years ago so it's past the statutes of limitations lol But like I said, I'm familiar with the goons and the gangsters. I just hope we can all get this chicken together and clean this industry image up a little. I think I'm ready for the Rap Industry. Man, I'm just interested in getting to this check and if going through my every day struggle is gonna get me there, shit, I know like 40 other people from the Southside right now,that feel the same way too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment